What’s In their bag?
1.Hairpins: Because these things end up everywhere and Lara Jean most likely has a few at the bottom of her bag.
‘I was hoping to be done with Margot’s scrapbook before she left for college, but as anyone who’s ever scrapbooked knows, Rome wasn’t built in a day. ‘
2. Notebook: obviously for scrap-booking ideas and notes to pass Peter.
3. Perfume: Taylor Swifts Incredible Things, the bottle was far to pretty and it smelt like a dream.
‘I don’t answer. I just kiss him. My first thought is: I have muscle memory of his lips. My second thought is: I hope Josh is watching….’
4. Lip Balm: Got to keep those lips soft especially when more than one boy surprises you with kisses.
5. Lollipops: Something to satisfy Lara’s sweet-tooth when she’s run out of freshly baked cookies.
‘I keep my letters in a teal hatbox my mom bought me from a vintage store downtown. They aren’t love letters that someone else wrote for me;I don’t have any of those. These are ones I’ve written , there’s one for every boy I’ve ever loved- five in all. ‘
6. A love letter Lara wrote earlier: she doesn’t plan to send it she is just keeping it with her until she can put it in her hat box for safe keeping.
7. Not that I think the Character would keep a book about themselves with them, I just have it there for reference, and also cause it’s pretty.
8. Donut Bag: Nuff said.
Hey guys, I hope you liked this post I certainly had fun creating it. The idea to do a ‘What’s in my Bag?’ but with book characters came to me whilst I was at work on a particularly boring day and had nothing to do but think about books and blog ideas obviously. I am pretty happy with how it turned out and would love your thoughts. I am thinking of making it a recurring series, I’ll even take character suggestions. Hope everyone is having a splendid week and I’ll be back soon.